Our course is for everyone
Our program is open for anyone to attend, not just offenders. Although the program was designed for persons who wish to plead guilty to any traffic offense, including Drink/Drug Driving, Unlicensed Driving, Disqualified, Hooning, Speeding, etc, it is equally well-suited to educate new drivers on the consequences of traffic offending.
If you reside in Queensland we have a course specifically for your area. Complete the eligibility check above to be directed to it or click to Register for QTOP. All other Australian residents can click the registration button in the top section of this page or Register for ATOP here.
Trust our proven history
Our ATOP Traffic Offenders Program is based on the Australian Award-Winning Queensland Traffic Offenders Program. ATOP educates drivers on the consequences of traffic offending and reminds the drivers of their responsibilities on the roads to not only themselves but other innocent drivers in our community.
All Presenters are Qualified Professionals.
ATOP is open to offenders, new drivers, as a refresher course, or for employees of corporate entities.
A simple process
- Once you sign up, we will email your login details (check your spam folder).
- You will then send your photo identification (such as your licence, your charge papers, or your passport) to email@example.com or 0401 344 982. This will be matched to the facial recognition software used during your course.
- You will receive a student guide to run our program.
- You complete the course online and follow instructions for verifying completion and prepare documents for the magistrate.
- A laptop or desktop computer with a camera. Do not use a iPad/tablet or mobile phone.
- A reliable internet connection. The hotspot on your phone may not run this program.
- Chrome or Firefox internet browser.
Please note: It is your responsibility to provide the proper equipment and internet connection. No refunds will be issued due to personal computer issues.
You will watch 3 videos with our Professional Qualified Presenters. There are no set times to watch the videos – you watch each video when it suits you. However, there is a 24 hour delay between each video – If you leave it to the night or morning before court, you will not receive your completion documents for court. Please allow at least 4 days before your court appearance date to complete the program.
YOU ARE BEING MONITORED WATCHING THE VIDEOS. – YOU CAN FAIL IF YOU DO NOT ADHERE TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. – IF FACING COURT, A REPORT IS SUBMITTED TO THE MAGISTRATE.
During your course you and your computer screen will be monitored and recorded. You must pay attention to the videos and answer all of the questions yourself. You will fail the program if you do any of the following:
- Fall asleep
- Use your phone
- Change web browser
- Move away from the computer
- Do anything else to indicate you are not adhering to the rules