Thank you for your interest in our ATOP Online Program, part of our family of Australian Award Winning programs.
Please read the requirements below before proceeding.
Please note we do not issue refunds. We have to clearly state this as clients call – enrol to receive confirmation – take that to Court – call later and request refund.
Once you proceed:
- You will then receive an email with log in details (check your spam folder).
- Text or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0413 586 379 your photo identification – either your licence or your charge papers or passport for identification purposes for face recognition;
- You will receive a step by step guide by text with instructions to start.
- You will receive an email with rules and regulations – please read.
If you do not have photo identification, please contact the office on 0413 586 379. No Certificate/Confirmation of program is issued until identification has been received.
Acceptance of our rules and regulations of the program is required to proceed.
If you have completed our program before, please contact our office before proceeding.
PLEASE NOTE NO IPADS/TABLETS/HOTSPOTS WILL RUN THIS PROGRAM. YOU NEED SECURE INTERNET SERVICE. IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE, WE HAVE SUPPORT STAFF TO ASSIST DURING BUSINESS HOURS.
ATOP ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INTERNET ISSUES.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE PROGRAM:
- Cost – $285.00 (incl. GST); All paid through this website.
- Follow the links to pay with either card or paypal – once you proceed to paypal – it will give you the option “To pay with card”
- Secure internet service is essential;
- Laptop/Computer with camera required;
- Identification supplied to our office – email photo identification or licence or passport or charge papers to email@example.com or text to 0413 586 379. No Certificate or Confirmation is issued until this has been received.
- HOTSPOT ON YOUR PHONE WILL NOT RUN THIS PROGRAM – NO IPADS/TABLETS – PLEASE USE LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER – NO RESPONSIBILITY OR REFUNDS ARE ISSUED DUE TO PERSONAL COMPUTER ISSUES.
- Once you pay, you will receive an email with a student guide and log in details (check spam folder);
- We find Google Chrome as internet server will run our program faster.
- Please read the guide to make it easier for you to complete the program – all rules and regulations are mentioned;
- You will watch 3 x 1 hour videos of our Professional Qualified Presenters with a 24 hour delay between each video – there are no set times to watch the videos – you watch each video when it suits you;
- Your cannot fall asleep, use your phone, read emails, change browser, move away from the camera – you need to demonstrate uninterrupted attendance so we can sign a report to the Court on your attendance; Failure to adhere will mean you have to resit and pay the fee for the system to be reset.
- If you leave it to the night or morning before Court, you will not receive your completion documents for Court;
- The program has a 24 hour delay between each video;
- Minimum time to complete program is 4 days;
- Questions?–Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 0413 586 379;