DISCOUNTED TO ASSIST YOU TO COMPLETE – PLEASE USE COUPON CODE AT CHECKOUT FOR $45 DISCOUNT = COVID
(Normally $285.00 – Now $240.00 – Discount Applies from March 2020)
INSERT THE COUPON CODE “COVID” FOR THE DISCOUNT OF $45.00
NEW SOUTH WALES – Pre-Sentence Program – Complete before Court – Do not complete if COURT ORDERED OR FOR ROADS MARITIME SERVICES (RMS) purposes – Call the office before enrolling – 0413 586 379
VICTORIA – Please contact Aussie Drive 1300 608 789
QUEENSLAND – Complete before Court – http://qtop.com.au/online/
TASMANIA – Complete before Court – https://atop.net.au/atop-access-course/
SOUTH AUSTRALIA – Complete before Court – https://atop.net.au/atop-access-course
WESTERN AUSTRALIA – Complete before Court – https://atop.net.au/atop-access-course/
Our program is open for anyone to attend, not just offenders. Although the program was designed for persons who wish to plead guilty to any traffic offence including Drink/Drug Driving, Unlicensed Driving, Disqualified, Hooning, Speeding, etc, it is equally well-suited to educate new drivers on the consequences of traffic offending.
If you reside in Queensland we have a course specifically for your area. Complete the eligibility check above to be directed to it or click to Register for QTOP. All other Australian residents can click the registration button in the top section of this page or Register for ATOP here.
Trust our proven history
Our ATOP Traffic Offenders Program is based on the Australian Award-Winning Queensland Traffic Offenders Program (Est. 2006). ATOP educates drivers on the consequences of traffic offending. ATOP also reminds drivers of their responsibilities to not only themselves but other innocent drivers in our community.
All Presenters are Qualified Professionals. You will be asked to download our software to run our program – There are 3 x 1 hour sessions to watch – 1. Drug & Alcohol Counsellor 2. Split between 2 presenters – Victim and Lawyer 3. Emergency Personnel. You will complete multiple choice and homework sheet for each video so please take notes while watching the videos.
ATOP is open to offenders, new drivers, as a refresher course, or for employees of corporate entities.
A simple process
- Minimum of 4 days to complete – we are not a quick fix 1 day program – Minimum of 24 hour delay in between the sessions – 3 sessions to watch with our Qualified Presenters;
- Once you sign up/purchase the program, you will automatically receive an email with your login details (check your spam folder).
- Please follow the text message with step by step guide to get you up and running;
- Please forward photo identification (such as your licence, charge papers, or your passport) to email@example.com or 0413 586 379.
- Once complete, we will email completion documents to you for submission to the Magistrate on your plea in Court. We can always cc your Lawyer in this email with your completion documents.
- A laptop or desktop computer with a camera. Do not use a iPad/tablet or mobile phone.
- A reliable internet connection. The hotspot on your phone may not run this program.
- Google Chrome as internet browser.
Please note: It is your responsibility to provide the proper equipment and internet connection. No refunds will be issued due to personal computer issues. We have IT staff that will do their best to assist you should you have computer issues.
You will watch 3 videos with our Professional Qualified Presenters. There are no set times to watch the videos. – You watch each video when it suits you. However, there is a 24 hour delay between each video. – If you leave it to the day/night or morning before court, you will not receive your completion documents for court. Please allow at least 4 days before your court appearance date to complete the program.
YOU ARE BEING MONITORED WATCHING THE VIDEOS. – YOU CAN FAIL IF YOU DO NOT ADHERE TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. – IF FACING COURT, A REPORT IS SUBMITTED TO THE MAGISTRATE.
PLEASE NOTE – IF YOU CHOOSE TO FALL ASLEEP DURING THE VIDEO OR NOT FOLLOW OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL $25.00 TO RESET AND REWATCH THE VIDEO.
During your course, you and your computer screen will be monitored and recorded. You must pay attention to the videos and answer all of the questions yourself.
You will fail the program if you do any of the following:
- Fall asleep
- Use your phone
- Change web browser
- Move away from the computer
- Not demonstrate uninterrupted viewing
- Report to the Court has to be signed on your attendance
- Do anything else to indicate you are not adhering to the rules
These 3 sessions have made me aware of the danger I not only put myself in but also other road users and passengers of the vehicle I am in control off.
This course has highlighted for me how so many things affect driving and crashes on the road. There is no going back from a bad choice.
The Atop Course was excellent. It gave me a greater understanding of how serious driving a motor car is, and the responsibility the driver has.
I have realised through this ATOP program that my previous actions were utterly reckless, dangerous and selfish. I had not considered the effect it could have on other road uses.
This ATOP course has really opened up my eyes to the real other side of what can happen. never in all the times I have been to court for drink driving have i been armed with this knowledge.